Top questions English teachers are asked at job interviews 5/15
6) What ways do you assess and evaluate students?
In assessing students, I make use of different methods. I use formal and informal assessment procedures to promote social, academic, and physical development. The usual assessment that I use is written quizzes (case studies, discussions) and examinations. Throughout the semester, I also grade and assess students on their class participation such as recitations, reports, group activities, and seat work. I also assess and grade students based on their completion of assignments and timeliness in submission. I also use authentic/alternative assessments, in which the student shows they can perform a task, such as making a speech or writing a story. I like to use written, oral, and day-to-day assessments.
7) What will you do to modify your teaching to meet the needs of a gifted student?
A gifted student in the midst of the regular students can be a challenge in terms of addressing his or her particular needs and capabilities. What I will do is to modify his work assignments in expectation or length to fit his abilities. His tasks will require a higher level of understanding compared to the regular students. During class discussions, I can direct questions to him or her that require higher-level thinking skills. I also would encourage the gifted student to take a leadership role in group work so that his classmates can emulate and be inspired by him.
8) What would your master teacher or cooperating teacher say about you?
My master teacher would say that I am incredibly energetic in teaching because I love what I do! She would say that I am the type of person who also goes the extra mile to help my students learn and comprehend their lessons regardless of their abilities. She would say that I also try to teach values that are important in life, including the value of discipline.
Next Page: Tip#9 Click Here
Reference:
http://teaching.monster.com/

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق